duminică, 13 februarie 2011

Thank You

I have been astounded at the attention drawn by my last post, Some Gave All. I had never shared on my blog, the full story behind why I joined the military or behind Jerimiah--all the things that affect me so much. I felt that the one year anniversary would be an appropriate time to share the more intimate details with my readers. I did not expect several thousand people to suddenly drop by.
Thank you to each and every one of you for caring. One of my greatest fears is that the world will forget about our Fallen Heroes--those who gave all so that we might be free. It means so much to know that there are still people out there who appreciate our brave soldiers' sacrifices, like Jerimiah's. I appreciate the comments and the many e-mails I've received; I am in the process of responding to each of the e-mails. All of your kind words were greatly appreciated--especially those who want to get involved with Help 4th Recon. :)